If you own Maui real estate in the Wailea Resort you may be eligible for membership at the Wailea Golf Club. The Wailea Old Blue and Wailea Gold Courses are the two courses designated for member play in 2012. You can store your bags and clubs at the facility
for $250 per year or $125 for six months. At the Driving Range on the day of play balls are complimentary for warm-up prior to your tee time. The members guest rate is $140 plus tax at the Wailea Gold and $125 plus tax at Wailea Old Blue. Unaccompanied
guests must pay the full rate. Members have a two day advance reservation priority over all other categories, except non-member property owners, who will have a one day priority over all other categories on the courses during the Preferred Tee Times.
Members may reserve a starting time up to 7 days in advance of the day of play.
2012 Golf Membership Fees
Green & Cart Fees (Per person, 18 holes):
- Regular Golf Membership. The regular golf membership covers one individual. The member must be the owner of record of
a Wailea dwelling or lot, or a member of the immediate family of the owner. There is no green fee charge for members of the Regular Golf Membership program. Cart fees are per the fee schedule. Annual Regular Golf Membership Fee is $2,697.90 including tax.
- Associate Golf Membership. The associate golf membership covers one individual. The individual must be a an owner of record
with the same rules that apply for the regular golf membership. The associate member gets a reduced green fee. Cart/green fees are per the fee schedule. Annual Associate Golf Membership Fee is $978.12 including tax.
Golf Membership Policies:
- Regular Member $27.50 (Cart Fee)
- Associate Member $49.50
- Repeat Round $40.00
- Members Guest $140 (Gold): $125.00 (Old Blue)
- Memberships are limited to two individuals per Wailea lot or dwelling. Ownership of multiple Wailea lots or dwelling does not permit multiple memberships.
- Each member must be an owner of record of a Wailea lot or dwelling, or immediate family member. Only individuals are eligible for memberships however corporate owned properties may designate an individual to be eligible for membership.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
For more information visit Wailea Golf Club
. If you are interested in purchasing a property in Wailea complete the following form and we will get right back to you.